Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pay it forward!

I know, i know, we just posted yesterday, but we have to take advantage of internet whenever we get it! I just wanted to give a shout out to all those nice guys out there. We made it to Machias, Maine this morning and went to a little church here, where one of the members offered us a place to 'freshen up' in his Inn. What he meant by freshen up was give us a room with laundry, a full kitchen, internet, warm showers, and tons of free food! I know its only been a few days, but it is HUMID here! so it was all appreciated ALOT. When asked what we could do around here for him in return, he simply replied- "just pay it forward". So this is my request to all of you who wish you could do something for us on our ride- just pay it forward to someone, in honor of Rob Abraham. Its nice to know there are still people like him out there. I hope someday i can be that kind of person to someone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment